Friday, September 18, 2009

Home away from home..



As I may have mentioned, last April I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. It has not been the easiest thing to deal with... but I have been feeling better and transitioning as well as I can.

We are still running all sorts of crazy tests almost weekly. There's clearly more going on in my body than just the gluten-intolerance but we have yet to discover exactly what it is..

I have however developed a new home away from home... LDS Hospital.. Weird? I know.
You know you are there too much when you know everyone by first name, they know you before you even check in and get 'in the gown' - which is awesome. AND - you know where the warm blankets are and have permission to grab one whenever you feel like it. yep - I live the good life!

Hopefully they'll figure out what ever else is going on in my body apart from anemia and celiac disease and my new friends and I can maintain a more... long-distance relationship! Until then though - I'll like another warm blanket please!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I was able to take those pics. You are such a cute girl even in the hospital. Love you!

    ReplyDelete