Friday, February 13, 2009

Student Alumni Board



As I believe I mentioned in an earlier blog, I LOVE THE STUDENT ALUMNI BOARD! It is probably my favorite thing I've gotten involved with on campus. We work hard and we have a ton of fun doing it. SAB was a major contributor to my love for the Utes. (Not just football and basketball) Because SAB does so much for the students of the University of Utah, I can't help but love them. I serve them and love them. It's great!

Anyway! This year I get to be a vice-president of the board. Woo!
Well, the executive committee had our pictures taken before the meeting this week. Sick. Like ew, gross sick. Not sick like cool sick. Sick! The picture looks good - of everyone except me. I know girls whine all the time "oh i look fat", "oh I just look so gross in that picture!" Usually that drives me nuts and I'm like - 'oh stop digging for compliments' and I really say - 'oh you look fine!'. I am not digging. WOW I really look gross! I think some make-up should have been in order. But you know what!? (Despite this photo being in the spring issue of Continuum Magazine) I'll live!

If you are on SAB and reading this blog, I highly recommend applying for next years executive committee. Applications were sent out by Brynn on Wednesday and I believe they are due next Friday. If you are not on the Student Alumni Board - greatest thing on campus -you should apply for next years board! Applications will be released later this month and I will post a link on my blog. (Here..- because this is my blog I'll post the link here.. on my blog..)

ya..

So SAB rocks. Photo's don't always.. not so much.. But ya!

GO UTES!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think our photographer doesn't really know how to take good pictures. That is a really bad picture- of everyone. The lighting stinks!! I know it's a bad picture because I saw you this day and you looked super cute. I'm not just saying that. Promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, can we talk about how much that picture sucks? I'm not kidding, I think you look adorable, as always. I look like a burn victim or something...it's terrible!! Please! Would it have killed me to at least do my hair that day?? For crying out loud. Oh well... We'll make up for that bad one in Houston.

    ReplyDelete