Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Living in a Post Card!

Well I have been in the Grand Cayman four days now and it has been an absolute dream... So far the week has included an aromatherapy massage, snorkeling x3, jet skiing, a snorkeling-jet-skiing-SAFARI (yep, it's true), and swimming with sting rays!! (all apart from the great food of course!) It has been wild!






I've been trying to read my book, Jane Austin's "Emma", with little success. The waves keep calling and I keep answering. No wonder homework isn't beating out the Jane Austin novel if Jane Austin can't even hold a top spot! Look at that crystal clear water!! It's just too beautiful... 


I'll be posting more pictures soon, but until then, here is a glimpse of paradise!



2 comments:

  1. i am sooo incredibly jealous... cameron, sawyer and i are coming.... right now....

    ReplyDelete