Thursday, May 7, 2009

I know I'm stressed when..

Well.. Finals week is coming to an end. YAY!!

I know I'm stressed when:
1. I bite my fingernails. They're the first to go!
2. I feel like I'm in a serious relationship with the library. I give 'him' all my time and energy
3. I'm eating. Contstantly. Probably the worst of my stress habits. I either have chocolate or carrot sticks with me. All the time. I'm a snacker.
4. I spend more time at the library than at my apartment.
5. My hair AND make up isn't done AND I'm in sweats. I generally try to have only one of these going on at once.. When I'm stressed, it's all missing.
6. I always have my phone in my hand, open to my e-mail inbox, or calendar.
7. I forget to have real meals. I often 'double fist it' as well. Coffee in one hand, water in the other. It's important to stay hydrated! (AND to stay awake!)
8. I live out of my car.
9. I talk to my self about flashcards and assignments more than I talk to my family and friends. 
10. I pray. A ton. At the end of the day, no matter how much I stress, it's so not in my control!

Thank goodness I took my last final today! I've finished my junior year of college. WILD!

Let the summer begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment