Monday, January 26, 2009

The College Life I Live

Hello! Welcome to my college blog. I am currently a junior at The University of Utah! (our football team was ranked #2 in the AP poll after a 13-0 season.. you might have heard about it). I can't believe I'm more than half way done! After changing my major nearly seventeen times I think I MAY know what I'm doing with my life... I'm currently (always subject to change at a moment's notice) a Public Relations major with a minor in business. I am in year 3!!

At this point in time (again, always subject to change!) I am going to be taking the LSAT on June 8 (World Ocean Day in Brazil). That should be an adventure... The exam.. not the ocean.. but an ocean is an adventure too I suppose..

So again, welcome to the official log of my college years. I got started a bit late but here it is - The College Life I Live!

1 comment:

  1. didn't someones LSAT class just begin, not too long ago?!

    ReplyDelete