Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Office Goes Green!!!!


This office will have a recycling program if it's the last thing I do for this company!!!

Today Gretchen, David, Ian and I were putting together some proposals and we went through A LOT of paper!!!!! I was given a VERY hard time by one Ward Figge and one Ian Grainger for caring about the impact we are having on the planet. You guys think you are so funny talking about littering and waste.. however, it DOES matter!!! I have the phone number for the waste company who picks up the dumpster at the office, and I am going to upgrade our current status to - EARTH SAVERS INC! well... not quite.. But we are going to do what we can!

GO GREEN!

1 comment:

  1. You should all be thrilled to know that I have successfully implemented a recycling program at the Utah branch of Niscayah! Thanks for the support and adjustments made :)

    ReplyDelete