Friday, October 7, 2011

Do You Have a Routine?

I love a good routine. As much as it's been excellent for me to step away, take a deep breath, and actually sleep a little, I am excited to get back into my routine. I like to wake up at 5:05 am for a 5:30 work out, then walk into work before most people are awake. I like to prep my dinners and have my Tuesday meetings, Wednesday bible studies, Saturday life group and Sunday church. It's amazing how much the little things add up to make for a splendid routine.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE it in Hawaii and am not complaining or anxious to leave. It's actually been very timely and needed for me to step away and catch a breath of fresh ocean air. I haven't taken a real vacation for over a year and a half. This coming from someone who travels like crazy! I'm so thrilled to have a week of relaxation under my belt as pressures are ever-building. But, if you're anything like me, you know the comfort in having a great routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment