Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Too Long Again


It seems it's always too long between blogs for me... I suppose it's easy to get distracted with the thousands of other things I seem to be doing all the time.. But when I sit down to talk about what I've been doing, it turns out... I haven't been doing anything...

Okay that's not necessarily true. I've had a busy and wonderful few months since my last post. I also am truly going to make an effort to post more.

The highlights of the last few months honestly revolve around work and my amazing Life Group. Work has been time-consuming as always but I love what I do, who I work with, and am SO blessed to have a job in these times.

My Life Group is incredible. We are so different and so similar at the same time. I love what I learn from journeying with my amazing friends. Over the summer we had the joy of being a part of Ben and Nicole's Wedding. They did a fantastic job with a GIANT 40's themed wedding. I know everyone had a blast and the details were SO THEM! Every little bit screamed Ben and Nicole - from the style, to Ben writing and performing a song, to their vows... How fabulous. Thanks for letting us be part of such a special day.


2 comments:

  1. It would not have been as perfect if you weren't with me every step of the way! Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're posting again! Please keep doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete